ATX Community

Greetings!

Janitor Bob

JB, so glad to see that handsome, smiling face once again! Everytime it shows up on the screen I have to smile. Of course, I do recall the first sighting when someone described it as "creepy." We now know and maybe almost love the mug.

Elrod, I believe the proper terminology is "frikkin" bananas. There was a lengthy discourse on this word in usage on this forum last year. Pay attention!

Oh, tax season is so very fun with this great cast of, um, characters!

Well, add me to the "cast of characters" as I sit here computing with a lens in one side of my glasses and nothing in the other side. Next surgery scheduled for Feb 3. This one has gone so well, just a bit longer adjustment time than I expected. Could read fine print the first day though. Distance vision was a bit fuzzy for a while, but that is coming around too. I can see a big difference between yesterday and today. If your Dr. recommends it, so do I.

Well, add me to the "cast of characters" as I sit here computing with a lens in one side of my glasses and nothing in the other side. Next surgery scheduled for Feb 3. This one has gone so well, just a bit longer adjustment time than I expected. Could read fine print the first day though. Distance vision was a bit fuzzy for a while, but that is coming around too. I can see a big difference between yesterday and today. If your Dr. recommends it, so do I.

Went to the doctor last Monday and my left eye is 20/15 and the right eye is 20/20. Don't need to use drops any more.

taxbilly

Went to the doctor last Monday and my left eye is 20/15 and the right eye is 20/20. Don't need to use drops any more.

taxbilly

My right eye was 20/50 one week after surgery. Aren't you going to miss those drops? My husband had a slight reaction to one of them and had to have it changed; doing better now. Am at 4 times a day now, but only one drop instead of three.