ATX Community

ATX causes blindness

Janitor Bob

Somehow I missed a whole page of posts before I added mine. I am so sorry for your loss, Joan. Tasha will help you get through this.

Rita- you are right and I did write that post badly. However I wouldn't put it past Lizzy to sign a form for me. Probably in the wrong place...

• Like 1

I am new to this forum. I can be a real clod sometimes.

Hey, don't beat yourself up over this. We all occasionally lose track of one point while thinking of another. And many of us have pets who are an important part of our practice. My dogs have been part of my professional life for years, and many of my clients would greet my 'Little Bit' [see my picture] before they spoke to me. She, of course, thought they came to see her!

But the value she had to me was unmeasurable. From her forcing me to take the occasional break to let her have a walk, to her uncanny ability to know when I was feeling stressed, and coming over and insisting on cuddling against me until I stopped to pet her. Which always helped reduce my stress. And her ability to distract a fussy child was extremely valuable to me. I love the dogs I have now, but I will always miss Little Bit.

• Like 1