ATX Community

Let me take this opportunity

rfassett

Before the final, final rush, to express my deepest gratitude to this group as a whole and to each member as an individual. First let me state that if I have offended anyone in anyway during these last thirteen weeks I offer my deepest apologies. It was never my intent to offend. But enough of that. I know in my heart of hearts that I would have made it through this season in your absence, but I would not have wanted to. I have gained such great insight to the software, tax issues, office practices, and other issues from you. And as a whole the season has been made tolerable and at times enjoyable because of you. As has been often said, this group is a family, and it has never held more true than during this convoluted season. Thank you all for the comraderie, the fellowship, the sharing and yes, even the scoldings. I am better for having spent this time with you. I wish for each of you nothing but the best of everything good in every aspect of your lives and a very, very bright future. May God Bless you in every way imaginable!

• Like 10

I'm very happy I found this group...as a result of the TRX mess.

I rectified "my mess" very early on, and have been very happy with the program I went with.

But...I gotta say....you guys really endured a "major mess"....and I compliment the support that you gave each other.

I sincerely hope that you can evaluate/install/test whatever program you go with next season very early on.

(My personal situation....if I were using ATX....it would have given me a reason to retire.)

Before the final, final rush, to express my deepest gratitude to this group as a whole and to each member as an individual. First let me state that if I have offended anyone in anyway during these last thirteen weeks I offer my deepest apologies. It was never my intent to offend. But enough of that. I know in my heart of hearts that I would have made it through this season in your absence, but I would not have wanted to. I have gained such great insight to the software, tax issues, office practices, and other issues from you. And as a whole the season has been made tolerable and at times enjoyable because of you. As has been often said, this group is a family, and it has never held more true than during this convoluted season. Thank you all for the comraderie, the fellowship, the sharing and yes, even the scoldings. I am better for having spent this time with you. I wish for each of you nothing but the best of everything good in every aspect of your lives and a very, very bright future. May God Bless you in every way imaginable!

amen to that

I agree with everything rfassett said except for one part. I'm not sure I would have made it through this season (or any other) without this forum. As a sole practitioner, I really rely on y'all to help me with my questions.

Thanks so much.

• Like 2

I am taking a couple of hours off today to go shopping with my Granddaughter for Maternity Clothes. Yes!!!! :D What is more important, tax returns or a new Great Grandbaby, the first? I am thankful that all of you will be helping me with my work while I am out. Have not been out of the house since Monday. They heard the nice, strong heartbeat yesterday and are so excited. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I am taking a couple of hours off today to go shopping with my Granddaughter for Maternity Clothes. Yes!!!! :D What is more important, tax returns or a new Great Grandbaby, the first? I am thankful that all of you will be helping me with my work while I am out. Have not been out of the house since Monday. They heard the nice, strong heartbeat yesterday and are so excited. :rolleyes:

Awesome! Congratulations!

We have fourteen grandchildren but the oldest is only thirteen so greats are still a ways off (yeah, I know, the blink of an eye!).

• Like 1

Congratulations!! At 83 years young, my mom has about 115 grand, great & great great grandchildren. She still gets excited each time she hears a new one is on the way :)

• Like 1