ATX Community

Just lost another one, any preparer in the san jose CA area?

ljwalters

My step son just passed at age 46 of congestive heart failure. That makes 3 family members since January and 4 counting my dad last June. And my mom is still with me recovering from CHF herself.

I need some help. Any preparer using ATX in my area, Morgan Hill CA that has time to do a few returns. I am just trying to hold on the my small business and get through this season.

LJ:

My deepest sympathies as well. That is a real burden to carry.

What do you need assistance with?

Review?

Input?

Assembly?

If you need input help, if your are scanning backup info into PDF, you could send a copy of that plus last years ATX file and tax returns, an then one of us could input that info and return a completed tax return via export to you. Just negotiate the fee... per return, etc.

Review? Sorta the same thing.

Assembly, well, we have to be in the office for that ;)

Think it thru. Some one can help.

Rich

• Like 3

I am so sorry to hear of your losses.

I am in Hollister. Work my day job in Gilroy. My wife Patty is a CTEC preparer as well. She may have 1-2 days a week to work for you if that could help. She is in our Lodi office Tues and Wed. We travel to Lodi and Fresno on Saturday's. But we may be able to give you enough help to get you through this tough time. Distance is very managable for us.

Let me know if you want to go to lunch and discuss. I work right off Leavesly Road in Gilroy. We could meet at Black Bear Diner, Denny's or Chevy's.

Send me an e-mail or PM me if you are in need.

Thomas R. Carlson, MST, EA

[email protected]

(831) 635-9414

• Like 2

Sorry about your loss... Ran the TC Marathon this past fall after raising $2,500+ for the American Heart Association in honor of my two grandfathers and the family chiropractor who all passed because of heart issues. I will run it again for the same honor as I know this terrible disease will affect me again one way or another.

Again sorry about your loss.

I'm so sorry. That makes for a stressful tax season. I don't use ATX. But lots of people here are coming to your rescue. Do take Tom or someone up on an offer to help. I'm sure you'll be able to negotiate a price that makes it worth Tom's/Patty's or someone's time and worth it to you to preserve your clients while you deal with family and heal yourself. It'll be a worry off your shoulders. Take good care of yourself.

KC, you're in Modesto now?

I'm in Sacramento. I can work remotely. I'm booked to the gills, but my assistant does a lot of my input.

Yes, Joan, as you know, Don died last year, and then I had cancer surgery, so I decided to move out here where my boys are. One son in Pleasanton, and two here. A good decision all around. I'd love to meet you sometime, Joan, after the season, of course.

Yes, Joan, as you know, Don died last year, and then I had cancer surgery, so I decided to move out here where my boys are. One son in Pleasanton, and two here. A good decision all around. I'd love to meet you sometime, Joan, after the season, of course.

Look at you KC. Trying to get out of helping Joan out. You know if you set foot in her office, she is going to put you to work. You are getting lazy in your retirement.

Tom

Hollister, CA

Look at you KC. Trying to get out of helping Joan out. You know if you set foot in her office, she is going to put you to work. You are getting lazy in your retirement.

Tom

Hollister, CA

Yes I am. ^_^ But I'd love to help out a bit, if it were not so far. I'd help, if I could do it by email, tho.