ATX Community

NT...Daughter accepted into Honors college at Kent State University!

Janitor Bob

Hey all...I just had to share....My daughter was accepted into the honors college at Kent State University (in Kent, OH)...Receiving some scholarship money too! She will major in Early childhood Education with specialization in special needs (mental/physical disabilities) children.

Congratulations JB. Let us know if you need help on the rules for Education Credits. You will be seeing those on your return next year.

Tom

Lodi, CA

>>honors college at Kent State University... Early childhood Education with specialization in special needs (mental/physical disabilities) children. <<

Yeah, yeah, I mean that's great 'n' all, but can she put together a frikkin banana cream pie?

She can create a decent banana cream pie....but, alas...She has not yet mastered the frikkin' variety. She may need a frikkin' college degree for that

>>She may need a frikkin' college degree for that <<

In my opinion, she's going to one of the best frikkin' colleges and working on just about the most important frikkin' thing in the whole world. One of the disadvantages of our business is seeing all the heartbreak within families, especially the ones who can't help their own children. Best wishes and thanks for her choosing such a great service career!