ATX Community

NEW BABY BOY!

Monkeyman

Contrats!

Now the hard and fun part begins, long sleepness nights, feedings all night, listening to make sure they are breathing. I love the smell of a new baby, but always have been afraid to 'touch' for fear of crushing them in my fingers. When Malika was born I had this horrible fear that I would hold her too tight and hurt her, she seemed so delicate. I hated the diapers, but I would gladly do them again to be able to reexperience my kids at that stage, more than just a memory that is.

Congratulation! Every new baby is so precious.

I agree with you, Mel on your thoughts and memories. We are reliving that now with our grandchildren. My husband especially is spending much more quality time with his grands. When our boys were little, he was busy trying to make a living. He is a farmer so you can imagine the hours put in. He is certainly making up for it now and gets to baby-sit quite often. Kind of makes me jealous - especially to think I'm stuck here working and not being able to enjoy the kids.

Cody Edward was born January 14th at 8:35 pm.

He weighs 8lbs 5.9 ozs and is 20 inches long.

Both baby and Mom are doing great. WOO-HOO!!!

I love babies :lol:

How wonderful! Congratulations! My "toddler" is 17 and my "newborn" is 14 - and helping me with taxes again this year! You think you're never going to get through those first six weeks or so... and then you blink three times and they're off to school.

Tell her to _enjoy_ this new little one. And to sleep whenever the baby sleeps - and keep that up for the next 4 years, LOL!

Catherine