ATX Community

NT - Your prayers, please NT

kcjenkins

Even so, even now Father God, we are certain of one thing - and in this world of constant turmoil, that one thing is our anchor in hope. That one thing Father, is the knowledge in our hearts and minds that above all else, You are sovereign. Sovereign not every once in awhile or just when it is easy, but sovereign in every way and in every single moment. And for that, Father God, we are eternally grateful. Father, none but You know what is in store for Don. But YOU DO know - and we know that You love him - and KC as well - and sometimes Father, that is all we get. And that is OK! Because we trust You, Father. But even at that, O Lord, I lfit Don and KC up to you in prayer Father. I would ask that You would wrap Your loving arms around them even now - and let them feel Your presence. Please give them that peace that confounds all understanding - that peace that can only be found in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Lord, it strikes me even now, that You haven't promised ANY of us the next breath. But You did promise us eternal life. And even as Don approaches that great divide separating us from You - and whether he reaches the river today - or twenty or even fifty years from now - we rejoice knowing that he is ready to claim his eternal life in his eternal home. My prayer, Father, is that we would all be ready - because none of us know when that boat is coming for us. But for Don and KC, Father, please be with them, as I know You will, in this their hour of need. Let them feel Your love - now and forever more. And help them to understand, that they do not walk this path alone. Besides all of us praying, O God, I know that You are with them in every step that they make and every breath that they take. Father, please instill that knowledge in their hearts that they may know - and know with certainty, that this path is beaten and You have walked it over many atime. Father - I pray for our friend KC. Help her to find rest, Father. These are trying and confusing times for KC and fatigue does not aid the problem. Watch over her, I pray. And Father, I thank You for hearing my prayer. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords, above whose name, there is no other. And Father, in this situation and every situation Father, we will be careful to give YOU all of the glory and all of the honor. Thank You Father. And I pray all of these things in the name of my Lord and Saviour - Jesus the Christ - who was and is and is yet to be - the Great I AM. Thank you Father. Amen and amen.

• Like 3

KC - all of us are praying for you and Don. Trust in the Lord and let Him and Him alone be your guide. May his mercy and grace surround you and comfort you at this time. And may His guidance be felt by the Doctors and those that administer to him now. The power of prayer cannot be always felt but it will carry you and Don through this time. God bless.

Even so, even now Father God, we are certain of one thing - and in this world of constant turmoil, that one thing is our anchor in hope. That one thing Father, is the knowledge in our hearts and minds that above all else, You are sovereign. Sovereign not every once in awhile or just when it is easy, but sovereign in every way and in every single moment. And for that, Father God, we are eternally grateful. Father, none but You know what is in store for Don. But YOU DO know - and we know that You love him - and KC as well - and sometimes Father, that is all we get. And that is OK! Because we trust You, Father. But even at that, O Lord, I lfit Don and KC up to you in prayer Father. I would ask that You would wrap Your loving arms around them even now - and let them feel Your presence. Please give them that peace that confounds all understanding - that peace that can only be found in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Lord, it strikes me even now, that You haven't promised ANY of us the next breath. But You did promise us eternal life. And even as Don approaches that great divide separating us from You - and whether he reaches the river today - or twenty or even fifty years from now - we rejoice knowing that he is ready to claim his eternal life in his eternal home. My prayer, Father, is that we would all be ready - because none of us know when that boat is coming for us. But for Don and KC, Father, please be with them, as I know You will, in this their hour of need. Let them feel Your love - now and forever more. And help them to understand, that they do not walk this path alone. Besides all of us praying, O God, I know that You are with them in every step that they make and every breath that they take. Father, please instill that knowledge in their hearts that they may know - and know with certainty, that this path is beaten and You have walked it over many atime. Father - I pray for our friend KC. Help her to find rest, Father. These are trying and confusing times for KC and fatigue does not aid the problem. Watch over her, I pray. And Father, I thank You for hearing my prayer. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords, above whose name, there is no other. And Father, in this situation and every situation Father, we will be careful to give YOU all of the glory and all of the honor. Thank You Father. And I pray all of these things in the name of my Lord and Saviour - Jesus the Christ - who was and is and is yet to be - the Great I AM. Thank you Father. Amen and amen.

Amen & Amen