ATX Community

NT - Your prayers, please NT

kcjenkins

Update, after two really really bad seizures, in just a two hour period, Don basically slept for two days. Could not wake him enough to even get food into him, etc., Suddenly, on the night of the second day, he just woke up and acted surprised to see me. But he is now getting better rapidly. Was able to actually walk a bit with the PT guys yesterday. If he gets back to being able to use a walker, that will be a huge improvement over when we got here. His spirits are also much much better.

So I want to again thank every one of you who have prayed for us, I truly believe that is the reason for his recovery. We still have a way to go, but things are looking up and I am feeling much more hopeful. Keep it up, friends, it really does help.

• Like 2

You know contrary to some opinions, GOD is alive and well. I saw a new life in perfect condition brought into our family this AM. I see from above that Don is doing better. You guys will be on prayer list and hope for speedy recovery. You know all things can happen with faith and prayer as many have attested to on the board.

• Like 3

Keep posting here and on the other boards. Whenever I see a message from you, it reminds me to stop and send a prayer your way. So even if it is doing nothing but keeping your mind off of worrying about Don, it does help keep the prayers coming.

and praying for you and Don keeps me from thinking about how tired I am, and puts my issues into perspective.

Well, it is day 22, and just as he seemed to be turning the corner and we could see daylight ahead, this morning he had another bad seizure. This makes the third, although this one was not quite as bad as the other two.

I really do appreciate all your prayers, I think they make a real difference. I do read some of the posts, from time to time. Weird, but thinking about taxes is actually helpful to me, when I get busy worrying about him. Internet access is a bit slow here at the hospital, and I have to keep up with my farm work on Farm Town, you know! But that and the tax boards, and my Nook, help keep me sane and balanced. Without them and you wonderful friends, I'd be nuts by now!!!!!!!

Well, it is day 22, and just as he seemed to be turning the corner and we could see daylight ahead, this morning he had another bad seizure. This makes the third, although this one was not quite as bad as the other two.

I really do appreciate all your prayers, I think they make a real difference. I do read some of the posts, from time to time. Weird, but thinking about taxes is actually helpful to me, when I get busy worrying about him. Internet access is a bit slow here at the hospital, and I have to keep up with my farm work on Farm Town, you know! But that and the tax boards, and my Nook, help keep me sane and balanced. Without them and you wonderful friends, I'd be nuts by now!!!!!!!

Oh, no!! SO sorry to hear of this step backwards. Time to re-double the prayer efforts on behalf of Don, you, and your family. Glad that you at least have _some_ internet access, FarmTown, your Nook, and the various tax boards to provide you with some distraction when you need it.

Catherine