ATX Community

It's Over

kcjenkins

KC - I am so sorry for your loss. You will continue to be in my prayers.

And even so, Lord Jesus, I come to You even now, beseeching that You will wrap Your loving arms around KC and her family and friends even now. Father, You know better than any the road that Don has travelled and now You give him peace. Thank You for that, O Lord. Thank You that Don has entered that place where there will be no more sorrow, no more pain, no more death anymore; where the streets are paved with gold and where he will reside in that house not made with hands forevermore. Jesus said that I go to prepare a place for You that where I am You may be also. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Yes, Lord, KC is hurting and my heart is heavy for her. Help her, I pray, to know that peace that defies all logic - that peace that can only be found in my Lord and Saviour, Jesus, the Christ. And Father, as time goes on, and the hours turn into days and the days to weeks, I pray that You will help KC to seek out You and her friends. You have told us in Your Word, Father, that the grieving process takes time. And long after the friends have shown their love KC will still be grieving. Father, please, I pray, be with KC in every breath that she makes and every step that she takes. Hold her in the palm of Your hand as she goes forward, I pray, and let her continue to feel Your love and Your peace.

Father, I pray these things in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, And in all things, O Lord, we will be careful to give You all of the glory, all of the honor, and all of the praise that is due Your Holy Name. Thank You for hearing my prayer, dear Lord. Thank You!

Amen and amen!!!

I am so sorry for your loss, KC. I know God will give you the strength to care for yourself the way you cared for Don. I know God is now caring for Don. I know that at almost any hour you can find a friend here to listen or to pull up one of your old jokes that got us through many a trying time. We love you.

Thank you all, I draw strength from your friendship.

All the boys, and all 8 grandkids were here the last week to see him, and he recognized them and was very happy to see them. I even got that rare opportunity to get them all in one picture.

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of a BEAUTIFUL family!! The picture is priceless!!