ATX Community

THANK YOU!!!!

Catherine

When you work alone in a home office some times its just good to have someone to bounce thoughts off of. That is the only thing I miss from working in an office. This board which I found 10 years (omg 10 years) ago when it was still on ATX has been my savior many times. So hats off to everyone. Thanks for another informative year. We all seem to have made it. And don't foget your donation. I already sent mine last months. Special thanks to Eric.

Keep up the good work.

Linda

morgan Hill CA

• Like 2

I agree with everything said above. It is fabulous to have a place to ask tax questions when you work at home -- especially when this isn't your first career and don't know any "local" professions to discuss with.

Thanks for all your help this year (and previous years). I hope my questions weren't too stupid.

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone that contributes here. I, too, miss having colleagues to bounce the ideas off, so this board is a definite resource. I haven't contributed as much as in past years, but I do follow the posts and always learn something or have an adjusted perspective that I hadn't considered. I'll still be around, but for those of you that are taking off soon, I'll wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous remainder of 2012.

Judy

• Like 1

Yes, many thanks to everyone who takes the time to contribute here. This forum is a valuable business resource as well as an enjoyable place to visit when some mind-clearing is needed. Wishing everyone the best post- tax season, and hope it was profitale & rewarding for you. And thanks for the reminder to contribute - i just sent mine in. Eric, we really appreciate all you do to keep this fine resource in tip top shape.

• Like 1

I also want to thank everyone - -this was my 30 th year - -sole practioner - -work out of my home - -alone. BUT - -because of this forum - -I never felt helpless or hopeless when you have that "OMG -WHERE IS MY BRAIN TODAY" MOMENT.

Best of health to all - - and hope to see you next year!

• Like 1

Thank you all! Everyone has moments when they need a little help, and sometimes just typing a question makes me realize that I knew the answer and don't need to post the question, I just had to clear my mind for a minute and focus! Of course sometimes I still don't focus and wind up asking something I should know the answer to, but everyone is helpful and usually understanding!

• Like 1

All said above is true here as well. Working alone, home office, etc. I woke up this morning with such a feeling of contentment and achievement. I could never have done it without all of you. This was a difficult year; new clients, new questions and situations, new forms to contend with! I was busy every minute and still have a box full of extensions and more coming in today. But, I surely tried to do the best job possible for my clients. I am here for them and you are here for me. Thanks so much and remember that there are no dumb questions.

• Like 1